안녕하세요? 현재 국내대기업 필리핀 거점 CFO 포지션 진행하고 있는 커리어 컨설턴트입니다.
근무지는 필리핀 마닐라 Bonifacio Global City이오니 재무경력자분들의 많은 관심 바랍니다.
지원의사가 있으신 분은 아래 연락처로 CV를 보내주시거나 연락주시기 바랍니다.
Phone: +82-2-6959-8714 Cell Phone: +82-10-7566-3944
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org 조철수 상무
• General management of financial accounting, local tax and audit etc.
• Review and monitor all treasury requirements
• Perform monthly closings and supervision of monthly management accounts, year-end financial statements for audit.
• Responsible for full spectrum of financial accounting
• GL, cash flow management, local tax and accounting regulations
• Drive continuous review of accounting policies and procedures.
• Manage tax agent, external auditors.
• Manage loan drawdowns and repayments
• General management of financial planning (Plan Establishment, Performance Analysis)
• Periodic Reporting:
- Support monthly/quarterly closing and manage the strategic planning, and annual business planning, forecasting and management reporting process to ensure the quality, depth and timeliness of result submission and communication.
- Support the preparation of Annual budget & monthly forecasts for subsidiaries
• Business management and performance analysis :
- working with finance and billing groups to ensure timely and accurate performance result and key financial metrics and KPIs are analyzed and if objectives and budgets are met
- Variance analysis against Business Plan and Strategy Plan, EX-rate effect analysis, and profit ratio fluctuation monitoring, etc.
- Analyzing and reviewing for adequacy by business, service and contract type
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent working experience.
• Minimum 10 years experience in finance role.
• Minimum 4 years experience in managing role.
• Have strong knowledge and experience in handling Corporate Tax in SEA Region
• Prefer audit firm experience
• High level of technical, financial and analytical skills.
• Knowledge of FI module in SAP software.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
• Strong numeracy skills.
• Coach and develop team members.
• Good leadership skills
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and manage well under pressure.
• Able to work efficiently and multi-task with minimum supervision.
* IFRS, CPA holder
* Fluent in English
Reports to : MD